SWIM BIKE RUN
Nice swim workout...rock star!! Is that a DQ Dilly Bar? Mmmm!!
Way to go with the swim! That is awesome! I'm not up to that mileage yet, but I will be soon enough.
Good swim and great score on the dilly bars! they rock!
Awesome Swim! That is one well deserved Dilly Bar!
Wow, nice swim! How do you keep track of your laps? I am always losing count . . . (I have the same problem at the track, thank goodness for garmin!).
A well deserved treat! What plan are you following? 3500m is a big swim for HI, maybe you need to be thinking IM training.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice swim workout...rock star!! Is that a DQ Dilly Bar? Mmmm!!
Way to go with the swim! That is awesome! I'm not up to that mileage yet, but I will be soon enough.
Good swim and great score on the dilly bars! they rock!
Awesome Swim! That is one well deserved Dilly Bar!
Wow, nice swim! How do you keep track of your laps? I am always losing count . . . (I have the same problem at the track, thank goodness for garmin!).
A well deserved treat!
What plan are you following? 3500m is a big swim for HI, maybe you need to be thinking IM training.
Post a Comment