Awesome workout! I can't believe your fitting everything in while being a dad! It is tough! We always have high goals...but seem to fall short! I hope to post that I completed all my anticipated workouts for the week...someday! =)
God bless the drive through!!! LOL! Saves my life sometimes with a little one!
Nice job on your workouts! I would love to try a spin class but it would have to be a wimpy one for beginners:) Spinning class sounds so intense! I would try it...at least once:)
4 comments:
My friend Mac and I do a little "triathlon" every year of bowling, golf, and running. I kick his ass in all three. :)
Awesome workout! I can't believe your fitting everything in while being a dad! It is tough! We always have high goals...but seem to fall short! I hope to post that I completed all my anticipated workouts for the week...someday! =)
God bless the drive through!!! LOL! Saves my life sometimes with a little one!
Nice job on your workouts! I would love to try a spin class but it would have to be a wimpy one for beginners:) Spinning class sounds so intense! I would try it...at least once:)
I love Starbucks! I would get a soy chai latte every day if I could! :)
Good job with your workouts and figuring out how to get it done!
Post a Comment