Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Running ahead of schedule

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labrador...great big softies, and good with kids.

Throw some of that energy this way, by the evenings I pretty much dead on my feet.

I hope the weather holds for you. You can tell a happy cyclist by the insects lodged between their teeth ;)

Bryan said...

I had a lab, great temperment, especially with kids, plus a dog you can run with. My choice, if Alice allowed me, would be a british bulldog, super great temperment, awesome with kids, face a mother can only love and doesn't want much exercise.

Keep up the great work.

B

Heather said...

I'm hoping to get outside for a ride tomorrow after work . . . keeping my fingers crossed for no rain! Nice job fighting the crowds at the gym.

skierz said...

dont you love the gym?! Get a lab, we have one at home and it is the best behaved dog I have ever had!

Julie said...

My kids bugged us for years for a dog:) I grew up on a farm...our dog was an outside farm dog and pretty much ran wild. This is totally different than living in the burbs...I told them that if we ever moved out into the country, then we could get a dog. Guess what? We are still in the burbs but we broke down and got a cat:)

Keep up the awesome work!

DRog said...

JM - lol @ happy cyclist

B - I have a feeling they will get what They want! hahaha

H - I think we are in the clear for no rain?!

J - was glad to get thru the busy gym!

Julie - lol...no cats at my house...unless of course all the girls want one then they would likely get what the want - lol

~D

Sherri said...

Amen to the self cleaning dog! I have a ton of pressure to get a dog too...and I would love to...but guess who will be doing ALL the clean up...ME!
Maybe in a couple of years!

I love raining in the evening after the rain...it smells great and feels great!

Jill said...

Good job getting in the core and weights - always my hardest job to do in training. I'm not a dog person for many reasons but I know I'd be doing all the work and I'm too lazy. Ha.