God I love potholes!! Just kidding:) If I had a bike and needed to keep up with the maintenance...I would most likely pay someone to do it for me:) I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your bike!
I wish I knew more about the bike too. Fortunately, my husband knows a lot and does all my maintenance, adjusting, etc. It's awesome and best of all, free!
Good job on getting your biking done. It's nice when things finally start clicking and you get more confident!
5 comments:
God I love potholes!! Just kidding:) If I had a bike and needed to keep up with the maintenance...I would most likely pay someone to do it for me:) I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your bike!
Good ride! the potholes are nasty this time of year! just when you are having a comfortable ride, THUMP! crap I hate them! Good training! CHeers
Nice job on the bike! Watch out for potholes. :)
Park Tools website. They have videos on how to do all types of maintenance - I built my own bike using their video 'how tos'.
http://www.parktool.com/repair/
I wish I knew more about the bike too. Fortunately, my husband knows a lot and does all my maintenance, adjusting, etc. It's awesome and best of all, free!
Good job on getting your biking done. It's nice when things finally start clicking and you get more confident!
Post a Comment