I think it will be interesting to compare your marathon times with last year - even with the lower running mileage, all your biking and swimming is probably really boosting your fitness.
Sounds like we lead somewhat similar lives based on workout goals. I was over 240lbs in January... got fed up with it and made a lifestyle change to eat healthy and be fit again.
I have my first marathon of the year this weekend and have my eyes on several TRIs this year. I want to complete a half IM this year and a full next year.
6 comments:
Congrats on your new waistline and need for a new size fuel belt! And, good job with your swim! I love when I'm able to get into a good rhythm too.
Nice gains in the water and loss on the waistline. Great job D.
I think it will be interesting to compare your marathon times with last year - even with the lower running mileage, all your biking and swimming is probably really boosting your fitness.
Found your blog from Training Payne!
Sounds like we lead somewhat similar lives based on workout goals. I was over 240lbs in January... got fed up with it and made a lifestyle change to eat healthy and be fit again.
I have my first marathon of the year this weekend and have my eyes on several TRIs this year. I want to complete a half IM this year and a full next year.
Great job so far, keep up the good work!
Aimee - Thanks! It was a $40 purchase I didn't mindd too much going down in size.
B - Thanks! those online training blog BHAG's showing some results!
Heather- It will be interesting, I was thinking the same thing...good or bad!
Matty O - NICE WORK! I'll follow your blog good luck with the run this weekend!!!
~Derek
Awesome work!
I love when everything comes together...except the appliances!
Post a Comment