I love the pictures!! They remind me that I have my future golf lessons coming up:) I have been to that golf course so many times...not to golf but for my oldest son's Lacrosse end of season bashs!! It looks like you had fun!
It is so tru! I even got bored reading about your gold outing, :) looking forward to the part about your great training that I had already spotted below! If golf took 1 hour I might try and like it! Until then, happy training and healthier pursuits! Cheers
5 comments:
I love the pictures!! They remind me that I have my future golf lessons coming up:) I have been to that golf course so many times...not to golf but for my oldest son's Lacrosse end of season bashs!! It looks like you had fun!
I hate waiting on the golf course. So annoying. That's why I drink when I golf. :)
nice job on the early morning run!
It is so tru! I even got bored reading about your gold outing, :) looking forward to the part about your great training that I had already spotted below! If golf took 1 hour I might try and like it! Until then, happy training and healthier pursuits! Cheers
A 10K at 5:30 am, ackkkk!
I have to agree with you...golf is booooring.
I'm with you, my golf bag has been collecting soo much dust over the last two years, I don't think I could find it.
Post a Comment