Hang in there! Sometimes it just needs to run its course:( I have my fingers crossed that you will be totally recovered soon! I hope that Ashley is doing well too:) I remember when brother had to have the tubes removed from his ears...not so fun.
Hang in there, at last you're not gaining weight (unlike me who devoured the entire house upon return from Boston). Hope your daughter's doing well (love the tongue :) ).
I hope you feel better soon. Have you thought about talking to you doctor to see what's going on?
I'm glad to hear that your daughter's surgery went well. I know what you mean about not liking seeing your kiddo be put under. When my youngest son was a couple of months old he had to have an MRI done and he was put under for it. It was definitely scary for me.
6 comments:
Hope you and your daughter make speedy recoveries!
Hang in there! Sometimes it just needs to run its course:( I have my fingers crossed that you will be totally recovered soon! I hope that Ashley is doing well too:) I remember when brother had to have the tubes removed from his ears...not so fun.
Have a good one!
Kids always surprise us, and we, (or at least me) don't give them enough credit when it comes to "more grown up things."
Hang in there, at last you're not gaining weight (unlike me who devoured the entire house upon return from Boston). Hope your daughter's doing well (love the tongue :) ).
Glad Ashley did so well with the surgery - hope you guys continue to recover!
I hope you feel better soon. Have you thought about talking to you doctor to see what's going on?
I'm glad to hear that your daughter's surgery went well. I know what you mean about not liking seeing your kiddo be put under. When my youngest son was a couple of months old he had to have an MRI done and he was put under for it. It was definitely scary for me.
Post a Comment