Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mr. Fix It

8 comments:

Matty O said...

Man nice numbers! You are a machine in the pool! No suggestions on the biking, I have just gotten a road bike so I am learning all of the tricks of the trade still.

Jealous on skipping out on work to hit the road with the bike.

Keep up the awesome numbers!

Aimee said...

Good job Mr. fix it!

The two end toes on my right foot used to go numb on long bike rides. When I went to get my bike readjusted, the guy tweaked the position of the cleat a little bit and it fixed the problem. Maybe that's the case with you? Or, do you think your shimano shoes are too narrow?

Jon said...

Are you wearing socks with your shoes? Sometimes too think of sock can cut off circulation. Or bike fit? Are you putting too much pressure on your toes? Are you dropping your heel when peddling? Good luck figuring it out!

Jill said...

I have a piece-o-crap washing machine that keeps blinking "F11" - just in case you were in need of some more things to fix!! I feel like I've been MIA for about a solid year and so behind on the blog world, ugh! I had major numb feet last year and had to go with all new shoes that weren't as tight. A thought. Have a great upcoming weekend!!

Heather said...

Impressive workouts today! Can you send me some of your swimming prowess? I could use some . . . :)

Pete32 said...

Not sure how our 4 year old can do it, but I guess it is possible to cry all night long? Makes for a very enjoyable evening after a hard days work.

Bryan said...

D, the numbness is from your bike fit. You may want to adjust your seat up or down, that may help.

DRog said...

Matty O - Thanks..loving the bike, good luck this wknd

Aimee - Thanks, based on you, Jon and B I am going to go back to GearWest and do follow-up fitting

Jill - Happy belated BDAY! how was Boston?

Heather- keep getting in that pool!

Bret - LOL...we have two of those 4 yr olds - hahaha

B- Thanks, I'm going to check out the bike fit with Gear West Tri shop where I purchased it...

THANKS!
~Derek