What an awesome experience! I think the run course in Madison would be challenging - the races I have done there have all been quite hilly. On the plus, I think it is an awesome town and there are always lots of spectators.
So cool that you could help - on so many different levels this was just what the doctor ordered. It's going to psyche you up for the marathon - you're going to remember their determination when you need to dig down deep in your own race. I know you can do it, I just know it!!!
I haven't been to Madison in many, many moons...such a pretty town! Except for those stinking Badgers!
Gaahh! I'm so bummed you lost those photos. It was great to see you out there on the run and at the finish. Thanks for the gum...I love to run with gum and it was a great pick me up :)
You were in a perfect spot for the run because it's kind of desolate in that area and seeing someone you know isn't as likely as it is on state street.
Thanks for the cheers. I had an absolutely perfect and I'm so satisfied with my finish! Race report will be coming...but as a preview - there were 10 of us in my group and I chicked all the boys but one and I'm proud to call that one my BF :)
am just getting caught up, long drive home and so much to write for race report! You were outstanding, thank you a ton, you gave me a ton of energy! you and the other 3000 being there is what makes the race awesome. Stay tunes for my race report, should be on tomorrow. CHeers
Before I forget...I will be the Team In Training cheer captain at mile 10 of TC Marathon. Be sure to give me a wave. From there I plan to head up to the TNT station at mile 21 on the last big hill on summit...but depending on how our runners are doing you might beat me there!
D, great job on the Volunteering. I personally know how much it means to the athletes to have you out there helping and supporting. Very self-less thing to do.
9 comments:
Awesome man! That is a great experience. I want to volunteer up at IMLP next year and see it all first hand haha.
I am shocked you found people racing, its SO hard to tell people apart.
What an awesome experience! I think the run course in Madison would be challenging - the races I have done there have all been quite hilly. On the plus, I think it is an awesome town and there are always lots of spectators.
Nice! So no signup ;) hehe
So cool that you could help - on so many different levels this was just what the doctor ordered. It's going to psyche you up for the marathon - you're going to remember their determination when you need to dig down deep in your own race. I know you can do it, I just know it!!!
I haven't been to Madison in many, many moons...such a pretty town! Except for those stinking Badgers!
Gaahh! I'm so bummed you lost those photos. It was great to see you out there on the run and at the finish. Thanks for the gum...I love to run with gum and it was a great pick me up :)
You were in a perfect spot for the run because it's kind of desolate in that area and seeing someone you know isn't as likely as it is on state street.
Thanks for the cheers. I had an absolutely perfect and I'm so satisfied with my finish! Race report will be coming...but as a preview - there were 10 of us in my group and I chicked all the boys but one and I'm proud to call that one my BF :)
This sounds like an amazing opportunity..I loved reading this post! I am sure your turn is right around the corner!
am just getting caught up, long drive home and so much to write for race report! You were outstanding, thank you a ton, you gave me a ton of energy! you and the other 3000 being there is what makes the race awesome. Stay tunes for my race report, should be on tomorrow. CHeers
Before I forget...I will be the Team In Training cheer captain at mile 10 of TC Marathon. Be sure to give me a wave. From there I plan to head up to the TNT station at mile 21 on the last big hill on summit...but depending on how our runners are doing you might beat me there!
D, great job on the Volunteering. I personally know how much it means to the athletes to have you out there helping and supporting. Very self-less thing to do.
B
Post a Comment