Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Up Down Up Down Up Down





13 comments:

valen said...

I get you may be a bit anxious. Can't give much advise, but if you need to... go for a run.. or a swim and let the mind go.

Sherri said...

You will LOVE yoga! My husband introduced it to me when we first got married...and I have been in love ever since! We use to live in the city were I could go to a yoga studio, now I have to practice at home, but the benefits are fantastic!

Laundry is NEVER done....dishes in the sink...always....Life is fun!!!! Remember someday all those sweet kids will be gone and you will look back and remember the laundry....and miss it!!!

At least that is what WE tell ourselves!

Heather said...

The chicken, rice and black beans combo is my favorite chipotle. :)

I hate the waiting too. Just a couple more days! I am picking up my packet tomorrow and going to the expo, which will be fun. And then the Twins game Saturday (first at Target Field), so hopefully that will help me bide time.

Jon said...

Chipotle rocks!

Good luck this weekend! I love how you are so non-chalant about running another Marathon.

Emz said...

Matty O now the NIN AC/DC Metallica runner . . . yoga.

Love it.
Almost as much as Chipotle. ;)

Patrick Mahoney said...

why don't you time yourself folding laundry? That will make it fun.

Julie said...

Hi Derek,
I will look for you! Cheer up, it will be here before you know it:) I am going to the expo Sat morning. I am parking close to the Dome and as you know...I will be there early:) What do you think is the hardest part of the course? Do you have any advice for me?

Chipotle is the best!

Jill said...

Hang in there!! It's nerves. Julie's got the first marathon excitment going on...you've put a little more pressure on yourself; I get the exact same way when I want to perform well, my family doesn't like me much the week before a performance marathon. Just breathe. Deep breaths. Visualize the course. Get your fuel ready. Get your clothes ready. Check weather.com 5 billion times/hour and all is going to be good!!

Matty O said...

There is NOTHING wrong with chipotle in my book. Period.

I feel ya on mood swings man. Must be the weather or something. I have been up and down like crazy for two weeks now.

Keep your head straight and do your best!!!

Betsy said...

after I wrote my blog about how to manage time during IM training I forgot to mention that your house will probably not be clean....you learn to deal. I tried to stay organized so my house did not look like a transition zone but it was definitely not clean! And that's what makes me crabby. It was the same way when I was in grad school. I think it's becuase I think I'm doing ok at handling it all and then seeing my house trashed makes me realize I'm not!

It's going to be a freakin beautiful day for a race Sunday!!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is train or clean the house, most of us decide to train... ;)

Keep smiling, race day is so close now that you can smell the start line and all that adrenaline!

Velma said...

GOOD LUCK!!! Nerves are normal - it is good practice for the Ironman :)

Aimee said...

Hang in there! The race is almost here! I cannot believe that you can eat Chipotle that often. It seriously does a number on my GI system, so I don't eat it that often. But, it's sooo good!