Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catch up Double up Change up







15 comments:

Bryan said...

You need to get yourself an Alice. hahaha

B

Unknown said...

I am tired from just reading about your day

Jill said...

Your twins are just so precious in that picture. LOVE their cute skirts.

Um, I took a nap yesterday. A long one, and I didn't even do anything beforehand. Sheesh, I'm like all out of sorts now reading what I DIDN'T do yesterday. And today!

One thing I like to do and which I think is really good, is to run 4x400's at 1/2 MP about Tuesday before the race. Get's the mind ready to run fast in a few days. Lots of research on this ... which I'm too tired to find for you right now. Ha.

Great job on the workout...and especially the much-needed rest after, smart choice!! :)

Patrick Mahoney said...

yeah what Jeff said. Make dinner, pop in video, make pile of sticks...

KovasP said...

Well at least with the cooler weather you won't have to mow the lawn again. What a day!

The Triathlon Rx said...

Well at least you're getting your moneys worth out of LTF! I only go to the SLP club... I've been to the downtown onyx club ONCE.

I agree with your thoughts about having 10 months after TCM to work on heart rate training... until race day I say just do what you gotta do...

... which still involves 6am spin at SLP. You say when!

Matty O said...

Sheesh man busy busy busy haha! You are like a machine WANTING to do all of these workouts!

I hear you on the HR stuff. A lot of doubt gets planted when you are consitently running the slower splits. I figure if you are nailing the distances your legs will be fine to add some speed. For the most part I have strayed ONCE from my HR training and that was just this week.

Keep up the awesome work man. Nothing sucks more than finishing an awesome day of workouts and having to cut the grass when you get home... sigh, I feel ya. BTW, I charge almost double to bag my accounts... you think YOU hate bagging grass??? hahaha.

Jon said...

I feel like a slacker now! haha!

Emz said...

I'm going back to bed. ;)

Quinton J said...

Cute girls. Ahh...the life of a busy pops.

Lucas R. Tucker said...

walk about a busy day, I wouldn't have posted either.

Caratunk Girl said...

Wow. So next time I say, "I am too busy to go for a run..." I am going to think of you!!!

Unknown said...

fyi - the "Rocky" quote was from the newest one - Rocky Balboa. It was actually much better of a movie than it should have been -- if you like the previous Rocky flicks you'll like this too.

Aimee said...

Wow...you are crazy busy! Your twins are so cute! I'm glad their first day of preschool went well!

Julie said...

Great picture of the girls:)