Saturday, September 18, 2010

Up there

8 comments:

Matty O said...

NICE! Only been climbing a few times, my forearms are shot for a week afterwards haha.

Good for her man!

JohnP said...

Children have no fear... I'm jealous.

I would enjoy climbing if it wasn't for the not-so-slight fear of heights.

That wall looks like something to be proud of conquering!

Jill said...

I used to work at REI and my kids would come in early with me before work and climb away at that wall. Fast forward 10 years and now Brendan goes to that 'Rock and Jam' climbing place frequently and goes all over rock climbing with real gear. Get ready...

Quinton J said...

I'm dying to take my girls to the rock climbing place near us. That's it!!! This post has pushed me over the edge.

Emz said...

YAY Emily!!

Hmmm, liking her name. She rocks. ;)

Maria said...

I loved the climbing wall at REI! Scheels in Iowa was supposed to have one but they ended up with a two story fake tree instead. Suck.

Maria said...

I loved the climbing wall at REI! Scheels in Iowa was supposed to have one but they ended up with a two story fake tree instead. Suck.

Aimee said...

Awesome! Good for her!