I did a 5 miler last week in my tri shorts and enjoyed it haha. I felt weird running in spandex but in the end no issues whatsoever.
Regarding Infinit. I went the personal consult route. Its free and I am very concerned with my reflux acting up. They gave me a "custom" blend which I don't know how custom it is but we will see how it works. I am going to use it this weekend on my 18 miler. I am thinking that it won't pull for me as well as the gels do. I plan on taking some gels too and compare my feeling on the run (since I will have the time).
I did the same thing man, took an hour to get my but out the door this morning. Glad I did it in the end though.
I will keep you posted on Infinit though. It was kind of expensive (in my book). Tasty though.
Good for you for staying away from the Chinese buffet - high-fives to you, mister!! The pic cracked me up how it's in this shopping center. Vounteering and seeing your friends and all the tri-athletes compete in the race this weeknd is going to really rev you up and get your psyched for both the marathon and the tri! Let me know how the Perpetum work - I just mix it super concentrated in a little flask and take a swig on it every now and then. Tasty. Oh, don't leave it sit out overnight, mix it before you head out. Shake a ton to get it mixed up!
I went to the pool tonight. 1 mile. It was fine...whatever, I don't like the pool. I swim with a friend on Wed and we spend too much time talking, so it took me an hour. But I also had to pee and adjust goggles many times. I just can't get my HR up...not that I wear my Garmin swimming but it just seems it can't get up there and I feel I'm not really working out. Oh, I'll just email you about all this instead of blog comment. Ha. Have a blast this weekend volunteering and soak up all the info you can get from them :).
6 comments:
I love early morning runs this time of year, perfect weather!
I did a 5 miler last week in my tri shorts and enjoyed it haha. I felt weird running in spandex but in the end no issues whatsoever.
Regarding Infinit. I went the personal consult route. Its free and I am very concerned with my reflux acting up. They gave me a "custom" blend which I don't know how custom it is but we will see how it works. I am going to use it this weekend on my 18 miler. I am thinking that it won't pull for me as well as the gels do. I plan on taking some gels too and compare my feeling on the run (since I will have the time).
I did the same thing man, took an hour to get my but out the door this morning. Glad I did it in the end though.
I will keep you posted on Infinit though. It was kind of expensive (in my book). Tasty though.
Good for you for staying away from the Chinese buffet - high-fives to you, mister!! The pic cracked me up how it's in this shopping center. Vounteering and seeing your friends and all the tri-athletes compete in the race this weeknd is going to really rev you up and get your psyched for both the marathon and the tri! Let me know how the Perpetum work - I just mix it super concentrated in a little flask and take a swig on it every now and then. Tasty. Oh, don't leave it sit out overnight, mix it before you head out. Shake a ton to get it mixed up!
I went to the pool tonight. 1 mile. It was fine...whatever, I don't like the pool. I swim with a friend on Wed and we spend too much time talking, so it took me an hour. But I also had to pee and adjust goggles many times. I just can't get my HR up...not that I wear my Garmin swimming but it just seems it can't get up there and I feel I'm not really working out. Oh, I'll just email you about all this instead of blog comment. Ha. Have a blast this weekend volunteering and soak up all the info you can get from them :).
It's funny but if you were a regular before, everyone else noticed you were gone. This is a great time of year for running, isn't it?
Morning runs are the best! I don't enjoy my day if I didn't do the morning run. Keep it going!
I like running in the mornings too! In fact, I think I'm going to do a morning run tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment