I tried some Hammer gels last week on my long run and I really liked them! I saw you comment about not mixing Gu with Hammer gel...why is that? I do that sometimes and am wondering if I shouldn't be???
Great job on your long runs! I still have a couple of weeks before I tackle my 20 miler, and hopefully it will go as well as yours!
My husband loves Chipotle and would eat there probably every day if he could. I can only eat there on occasion though because it just wreaks havoc on my system!
Holy cow! You ran two 22 milers in six days! You are doing so awesome! OMG, I just saw your marathon time for Grandma's! Your full marathon time is just 30 minutes slower than my 20 mile time:) You are so much faster than me! Good luck with the next 3weeks....you are going to rock TC!
I know where that Chipotle is, my daughter goes to DU and sometimes I go down and have dinner with her. I bet you've been to Spanky's a time or two also :). I wish I could leave work at lunch to get a burrito, there's one not too far from where I work, but then I'd have to make up the time after work and I just want to get the hell out of there so bring a boring PB sandwich. And I get "less chicken" on mine and more black beans. Haha. I've tried to replicate that rice a few times with no luck - it is c r a c k. ;).
3 weeks left. What's your next weekend long run look like? No more 22-ers, I hope. Maybe a race-pace 14 or 15er with another 3 or 4 at base, I think that'd be perfect!!
8 comments:
I tried some Hammer gels last week on my long run and I really liked them! I saw you comment about not mixing Gu with Hammer gel...why is that? I do that sometimes and am wondering if I shouldn't be???
Great job on your long runs! I still have a couple of weeks before I tackle my 20 miler, and hopefully it will go as well as yours!
My husband loves Chipotle and would eat there probably every day if he could. I can only eat there on occasion though because it just wreaks havoc on my system!
Sounds like a great run to me, 9 min splits, WOW!
Now you're talking food I know, Chipotles Burrito mega yummy. :)
Glad you enjoyed the run, amazing what a different route can do
You made me hungry now!
Holy cow! You ran two 22 milers in six days! You are doing so awesome! OMG, I just saw your marathon time for Grandma's! Your full marathon time is just 30 minutes slower than my 20 mile time:) You are so much faster than me! Good luck with the next 3weeks....you are going to rock TC!
I'm fighting that same Ninja, but telling myself to stick to it.
I know where that Chipotle is, my daughter goes to DU and sometimes I go down and have dinner with her. I bet you've been to Spanky's a time or two also :). I wish I could leave work at lunch to get a burrito, there's one not too far from where I work, but then I'd have to make up the time after work and I just want to get the hell out of there so bring a boring PB sandwich. And I get "less chicken" on mine and more black beans. Haha. I've tried to replicate that rice a few times with no luck - it is c r a c k. ;).
3 weeks left. What's your next weekend long run look like? No more 22-ers, I hope. Maybe a race-pace 14 or 15er with another 3 or 4 at base, I think that'd be perfect!!
Glad the Perpetuem worked well for you!! :)
Yeah... nicotine in the burritos dude... those things are trouble for me hahaha!
Nice running! Yeah, I have those doubts too and then somehow I have an amazing run that just lifts my spirits back up.
Keep up the HR training. Its the big picture remember. Next year you will be PRIME for racing. I am 100% behind the HR stuff.
Hammer products sit well with me and I have had pretty good results with them using them all year in my races and training.
The Infinit stuff has shown A LOT of promise lately. Curious how I feel this weekend with it on the bike.
Keep up the good work! Nice mileage!
NICE running, wow, big mileage. you're going to rock.
B
Post a Comment