Sunday, September 26, 2010

Followed



11 comments:

valen said...

how funny!, I had the same experience and took the lab for a 10km run!, ha ha ha

The Triathlon Rx said...

I'm fine with cops... unless that is preceded by the word "traffic" and then I have an issue. I have *never* gotten a speeding ticket in my life, but this summer I've had my car towed, and THREE tickets for either parking violations or some crazy rule no one knows about!!! Grrr... >=/

(haha, clearly I hold no grudges.)

Glad you got to rein em' in and were able to get them back to their owners!

Unknown said...

My wife always brings home stays also - And it always seems to be when she is leaving for work so i am stuck dealing with it!

Heather said...

I have been followed home by dogs before. It never used to bother me until I was bit by one, now I get really nervous. :)

Take care of that back!

Patrick Mahoney said...

I was wary of police until I met a few (through triathlon, ironically) and now I have a better perspective...

Jill said...

Oh, I hope the owners will think to call the police. I've never thought about the police, I have had to call animal control or an animal shelter before. One time we found this little dog and he was just the cutest thing ever and my son, Brendan, got so attached to it. Broke my heart when the owner came the next day (it did have a coller). I STILL think of that little dog. But we have a cat, which freaks when a dog's within 100' of it, so no dog for us right now.

Glad your back's feeling better afer stretching!!

Aghhhh, I can't believe you are down to less than a week to race day!! I know it's going to go great!! :)

Anonymous said...

No more cat napping on the couch! Time to guard your back for race day :)

Nice dogs, bet they enjoyed the run..

Matty O said...

Funny, there was no... Daddy can we keep them!? haha.

I messed my back up over the weekend too... man, stretch and be careful!

Good luck taking it easy this week!

Aimee said...

That's crazy about the dogs, but I'm glad they actually had an owner to come and get them, instead of you having to bring them to the pound.
Sorry about your back. Couches always seem to do a number on backs.

Julie said...

The dogs must of liked you to follow you all the way home. Animals have pretty good intuition when it comes to people:) Thank goodness they wer reunited with their owner!

Maria said...

Cute puppies, even if they are dirty! I'm glad the owner was able to get them back...happy ending!