Saturday, September 25, 2010

I lost...again







6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha ... dang that is an active Saturday man!

I love the Buffalo Chix from Subway too! Wheat, no cheese, and lettuce too -- simple but relatively healthy! Toss in some apple slices and it is downright nutritional!

Caratunk Girl said...

Ha I love your mental IM training plan!! That is hilarious!

Wow, that is a busy day for sure.

I am kind of addicted to Subway when I am driving a lot for work. It is the most healthy fast food option on the go I think. I mean, other than getting your crap together and packing your own lunch, which I do 1% of the time. ha ha

Jon said...

If we only had your kids' natural ability to play forever...

Pahla said...

You are such a good dad! I wish we had a museum like that close to where I live - my boys are older, but they would still love it!

Patrick Mahoney said...

I never, ever win this either...

Aimee said...

OMG...you are a saint to take your kiddos out of the house ALL day! I don't know if I could do it! It sounds like they had a great day though! :)