So here is one of my beefs. They always sell those powders in GINORMOUS jugs like that... so damn expensive. I found out on 2 occasions that I can't take the powder with my stomach the way it is. An expensive lesson learned for me.
I hope the Perpetum worked magic for you...and tell MattyO he needs to mix it beforehand :). I have found small packets of that stuff at REI, too...so you could let him know that. Heck, maybe I'll just pop over to his blog - ha. I keep my Garmin in my bathroom cuz I have too many gadgets in my kitchen, I'm afraid it's going to cause a short. It certainly gives those over and using the restroom to ask me why the heck my watch is charging in the bathroom. Can't wait to hear how the run went. Have a great weekend volunteering.
Oh, btw, I ran 3.5 miles on my TM last night and I was awake all night worrying I did something worse to it...and today it feels better than it had the past 3 weeks. Go figure. I told the trainer and she said it was her magical fingers in there poking at it. Ha.
I am so far behind on my blogging and I always try to leave comments on all of your posts! Sorry...I have been MIA! Life and the hubby has like 20 fantasy football teams and needed the computer:(
I love my weekend naps:) I really need them and enjoy every single minute! I think I am getting old or something:)
8 comments:
You have the next 12 hours lined up insanely perfectly - football sleep run. The stars have aligned.
nice pic, good wrapping of the post!
So here is one of my beefs. They always sell those powders in GINORMOUS jugs like that... so damn expensive. I found out on 2 occasions that I can't take the powder with my stomach the way it is. An expensive lesson learned for me.
Good luck man, hope the run goes well!
That pic s funny! My kitchen counter looks the same way --- garmins, iphones, ipods, usb cords, and nutrition. they are all in one big heaping mess!
Glad I am not alone!
Nothing better than a solid nap, except waking up to a child quitely sitting and waiting (though that so rarely happens!).
I hope the Perpetum worked magic for you...and tell MattyO he needs to mix it beforehand :). I have found small packets of that stuff at REI, too...so you could let him know that. Heck, maybe I'll just pop over to his blog - ha. I keep my Garmin in my bathroom cuz I have too many gadgets in my kitchen, I'm afraid it's going to cause a short. It certainly gives those over and using the restroom to ask me why the heck my watch is charging in the bathroom. Can't wait to hear how the run went. Have a great weekend volunteering.
Oh, btw, I ran 3.5 miles on my TM last night and I was awake all night worrying I did something worse to it...and today it feels better than it had the past 3 weeks. Go figure. I told the trainer and she said it was her magical fingers in there poking at it. Ha.
I am so far behind on my blogging and I always try to leave comments on all of your posts! Sorry...I have been MIA! Life and the hubby has like 20 fantasy football teams and needed the computer:(
I love my weekend naps:) I really need them and enjoy every single minute! I think I am getting old or something:)
Keep up the great work with your training!
Orange vanilla? Sounds interesting, I must try to find it.
Your father is inspiring, what a great race result. :)
Have a great run today!
Post a Comment