I'd skip a week to ski Vail if given the chance. Vail was always my favorite, didn't have the lines like Brek typically did. You ski Afton much this year?
Oh my gosh, you bungee'd out of a hot air balloon! I am to darn chicken to do anything like that....but good for you! Thanks for sharing more wonderful information about yourself! It is finally starting to feel like spring and I love it:) Have a great weekend!
Haha. Funny about your daughter. My philosophy has always been to be 100% honest with the kids. Kids try NOT to be like their parents, so if they heard you were bad, they'd want to be good. At least it's worked for me.
One day, I'm going to steal your list idea and do one for myself. In terms of school, for detention, I'd add this one.
1. In the Jesuit Boy's High School I went to, I still own the record for the most amount of detentions in one year. I had one stretch for over 2 months straight, including a 3 hours session on Saturday. They gave me Sunday off.
Drog, Love the blog and the tri and weight goals. Ironman is THE motivator. You have come a long way already.....keep going, you will feel the heat when your IM date comes near.
Best wishes,
Ingrid http://weightmanagementfortriathletes.blogspot.com
7 comments:
I'd skip a week to ski Vail if given the chance. Vail was always my favorite, didn't have the lines like Brek typically did. You ski Afton much this year?
Oh my gosh, you bungee'd out of a hot air balloon! I am to darn chicken to do anything like that....but good for you! Thanks for sharing more wonderful information about yourself! It is finally starting to feel like spring and I love it:) Have a great weekend!
Haha. Funny about your daughter. My philosophy has always been to be 100% honest with the kids. Kids try NOT to be like their parents, so if they heard you were bad, they'd want to be good. At least it's worked for me.
One day, I'm going to steal your list idea and do one for myself. In terms of school, for detention, I'd add this one.
1. In the Jesuit Boy's High School I went to, I still own the record for the most amount of detentions in one year. I had one stretch for over 2 months straight, including a 3 hours session on Saturday. They gave me Sunday off.
Keep up the good work.
Pete - Sad to say I have not skied in years...even when I lived in Denver I didnt ski for those 3 years!
Julie - Lol - I wasn't a very smart kid!
B- expect me to "Tag" you in my post tonight... lol at your "record" hahaha..
~D
Drog,
Love the blog and the tri and weight goals. Ironman is THE motivator. You have come a long way already.....keep going, you will feel the heat when your IM date comes near.
Best wishes,
Ingrid
http://weightmanagementfortriathletes.blogspot.com
Now that looks familiar, melting snow and a steep hill :)
How badly has your road been damaged by the ice this year?
Naughty, naughty, sooo, just how many times were you in detention? I was obviously a goodie goodie at school, ha!
Ingrid - THANKS! I'm really enjoying the Tri community and am excited to be training right now.
JMac - hahaha- goodie goodie is a great thing I'll need to have you talk to my girls lol..our roads are terrible i rolled my ankle in a pothole today
Post a Comment