The tree house looks like fun!! Maybe you need more protein - I know that helps me fend off the hunger demons (almonds help a lot). Nice job training!!
Oooopsy. Well, your body must be craving something as it is giving you the 'feed me' signal. Have you kept a food log at all? Sometimes they help with tracking down the needed item.
Coconut milk and juice are my secret weapons, and I add them to fresh fruit and veg juice. Good fats with good carbs.
I've been there, too. I'm going into Boston heavier than I would like because when I was sick, I just ate like that...and not ran. Double wammy and it all caught up to me (dangit!). protein helps but it's not as fun as a frozen pizza :). Hang in there, you'll get your fix and get back on track!
Do you have twin girls? Just saw the picture (cute girls!). I have twin boys who are now 14 *gasp*. They grow sooo fast!
6 comments:
You are hungry all of the time because you are working out like a mad dog:) You are probably burning those calories right off! Keep it up!
Cute pictures of the girls:)
D, been there. haha. BTW, your kicking a$$ man. Keep up the good work.
The tree house looks like fun!! Maybe you need more protein - I know that helps me fend off the hunger demons (almonds help a lot). Nice job training!!
Oooopsy. Well, your body must be craving something as it is giving you the 'feed me' signal. Have you kept a food log at all? Sometimes they help with tracking down the needed item.
Coconut milk and juice are my secret weapons, and I add them to fresh fruit and veg juice. Good fats with good carbs.
Looks like you all had fun at the park!
I've been there, too. I'm going into Boston heavier than I would like because when I was sick, I just ate like that...and not ran. Double wammy and it all caught up to me (dangit!). protein helps but it's not as fun as a frozen pizza :). Hang in there, you'll get your fix and get back on track!
Do you have twin girls? Just saw the picture (cute girls!). I have twin boys who are now 14 *gasp*. They grow sooo fast!
Great comments thank you everyone...Little, simple comments all week have helped me with regard to swimming, diet and training.
Julie - Hopefully you are right!
B - THANKS! appreciate it.
Velma - Ive been sporadic at best with my protein powder drink...not anymore, thanks (also found myself pounding almonds today:)
JM - Ooopsy was right! lol
Jill - our twin girls are 4
~D
Post a Comment