Friday, March 12, 2010

Under 100 and 1st Casualty

7 comments:

Heather said...

I slept in this morning too. I always think I need the extra sleep, and then feel worse than I would have if I had just sucked it up and worked out. If only I could learn!

have a great weekend!

Aimee said...

I was supposed to get up this morning too to swim, but turned the alarm off and went back to bed. Sigh...I really need to stop doing that!

Good luck on your long run this weekend!

Julie said...

Woo hoo for snapping the swim goggles:) You have been working hard! I feel the same way you do about the whole diet thing. I was doing so good and then last weekend at Kay's b-ball tourney I saw that a girl scout troop was selling those darn cookies:) I totally caved...yep I ate a ton of cookies...I felt terrible after and still do:( It is time for me to get back on the good girl train and eat like a runner!! No one is perfect:)

I hope that you have a fantastic weekend:)

Velma said...

I broke a swim cap a few weeks back :) Good job fitting in the swim, and have a great run.

DRog said...

Heather - If I could only remember I feel worse for not going I would be doing great! hahaha

Aimee - Thanks!

Julie - If we can put together both disciplines eating and training we'll be doing great!

Velma - I can't wait to break my first cap!

~D

Pete32 said...

Don't feel bad, my "good" eating habits seem to never carry into the weekend... extra pizza, a cookie, or maybe even ice cream.

DRog said...

B - If we could only put it all together all the time! hahaha - not happening for me...yet! -D