Wow, that is pretty exciting!! Congrats on making it all official!! New York is on the top of my list for places to run in the future!! It is my dream to do a race in Central Park!! I would be in heaven!! I hope that you get picked for the NYC marathon...you could post a ton of pictures in your blog:)
Hooray for officially signing up for the tri! I did my first Half Ironman last year and loved it! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to help you out!
Julie - also Thanks! congrats to you on your Grandma's Half Lottery ticket the Golden Ticket - lol
Pete - Def no looking back!
JMAc - I love it both working toward this thing keep it goin
B - thanks I start the TPayne TraYnig Schedyule 3/22 Orlando Disney 70.3 copycat style I hope it works I'm not sure if Im more freaked at the training schedule or doing H/IM!
7 comments:
Congrats on signing up for the tri! I need to send that registration in too . . .
I would love to do NYC someday. I bet that would be an awesome experience.
Wow, that is pretty exciting!! Congrats on making it all official!! New York is on the top of my list for places to run in the future!! It is my dream to do a race in Central Park!! I would be in heaven!! I hope that you get picked for the NYC marathon...you could post a ton of pictures in your blog:)
There's no looking back now, goodluck!
Hooray for officially signing up for the tri! I did my first Half Ironman last year and loved it! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try my best to help you out!
So that's two of us with triathlon nerves...and both half-iron. :)
Congrats on registering for the HIM. Nothing like FEAR to motivate. Good luck also on NYC Marathon.
B
Heather - THANKS! NYC is great...
Julie - also Thanks! congrats to you on your Grandma's Half Lottery ticket the Golden Ticket - lol
Pete - Def no looking back!
JMAc - I love it both working toward this thing keep it goin
B - thanks I start the TPayne TraYnig Schedyule 3/22 Orlando Disney 70.3 copycat style I hope it works I'm not sure if Im more freaked at the training schedule or doing H/IM!
~D
Post a Comment