105 to 189, that's awesome! I love the idea of bowling at lunch. Of course, I like to have a couple of beers when I bowl, so that might not work out too well for me. :)
Alright there Mr. Bowling stud!! I have not gone bowling in such a long time. I am either really good or very bad:) The last time we went was a few years ago with the kids and it was a blast:) Have a great weekend!!
5 comments:
105 to 189, that's awesome! I love the idea of bowling at lunch. Of course, I like to have a couple of beers when I bowl, so that might not work out too well for me. :)
Heather - lol....or it could be a perfect fit?
Alright there Mr. Bowling stud!! I have not gone bowling in such a long time. I am either really good or very bad:) The last time we went was a few years ago with the kids and it was a blast:) Have a great weekend!!
Give up on the swim-bike-run and go pro in bowling?
Julie - Its great fun! Im thinking we need to take the kids and put up the bumpers! Have a great wknd
Pete - LOL!!!! doesnt seem like an option with that new bike sitting in my basement waiting for the snow to melt ...
~D
Post a Comment