SWIM BIKE RUN
Nice job at spin class, way to get back in action:) Keep it up!!
My two year old has had an ear infection for 2 months straight . . . we're on our third antibiotic. I need spring!Great job on the workout!
Good job getting back in the saddle. With kids it seems like colds are just a given.
Julie - Thanks...have a great end of the week!Heather - we're almost there!Velma - there are a total given...I've learned to just deal with it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice job at spin class, way to get back in action:) Keep it up!!
My two year old has had an ear infection for 2 months straight . . . we're on our third antibiotic. I need spring!
Great job on the workout!
Good job getting back in the saddle. With kids it seems like colds are just a given.
Julie - Thanks...have a great end of the week!
Heather - we're almost there!
Velma - there are a total given...I've learned to just deal with it!
Post a Comment