I am with you on the clean up....wish I had the money to hire someone to do it while I went and trained! Have fun at High Performance' sounds like a time to catch up on emails on your blackberry! cheers
My husband and I actually love to do yard work. But, this year our yard is so disgusting. I think it's because it has just gotten so saturated and hasn't been able to dry out so it just looks horrible and gross. Of course, my boys love it b/c they get to romp around in the mud!
The snow is almost gone in our yard too!! Yes!! You are doing an awesome job with your training...I admire you for doing it early in the morning:) Have a wonderful weekend!!
4 comments:
I am with you on the clean up....wish I had the money to hire someone to do it while I went and trained! Have fun at High Performance' sounds like a time to catch up on emails on your blackberry! cheers
My husband and I actually love to do yard work. But, this year our yard is so disgusting. I think it's because it has just gotten so saturated and hasn't been able to dry out so it just looks horrible and gross. Of course, my boys love it b/c they get to romp around in the mud!
The snow is almost gone in our yard too!! Yes!! You are doing an awesome job with your training...I admire you for doing it early in the morning:) Have a wonderful weekend!!
Skierz - lol - me too I always wish I had someone doing it for me, but I usually feel great after doing it...much like training!
Aimee - luckily the girls don't usually want to get super muddy....usually - lol
Julie - Thanks! now I feel guilty I missed this morning !!!
~D
Post a Comment