SWIM BIKE RUN
Nice work on the spinner! I know that Grandma's is going to come up so fast. Did you already book a place to stay? My husband and I are staying at the Inn on Lake Superior. I hope that you have a great day:)
haha. DQ blizzard, that used to me my weakness. Still is, sometimes.B
Nice job on the bike. I too have been thinking I should get my bike off the trainer and get outside - so much to do and so little time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nice work on the spinner! I know that Grandma's is going to come up so fast. Did you already book a place to stay? My husband and I are staying at the Inn on Lake Superior. I hope that you have a great day:)
haha. DQ blizzard, that used to me my weakness. Still is, sometimes.
B
Nice job on the bike. I too have been thinking I should get my bike off the trainer and get outside - so much to do and so little time!
Post a Comment