SWIM BIKE RUN
looks to me like an awesome day! good swim and good quality time with the girls! doesnt get better does it!? Enjoy the weather, it's about time!
Anyone who can do 2500 meters is no slouch. Keep up the good work. I'm amazed how you juggle family, work and training. Good thing you only need 2 hours of sleep a night. haha.
2500 sounds like a ton to me - I'm happy with my 800. :) It's all about perspective, I guess.Golf sounds fun. I can't wait to get out again! Hoping for Friday if the weather cooperates.
Way to get the workouts in! Um...2500m is a lot! Someday I'll work up to that, but I'm not there yet!
I had to smile that the girls all like different milks, it reminds me of my sister and I, strawberry and chocolate! :)Nice swim. So did the lesson make any difference now that you've had a chance to play?
Love the pictures of the girls...kids are the best! Sounds like you juggle a ton!Great workout!
J - thanks! was a GREAT dayB - appreciate it, I might have to start mixing in some naps with this Tri training LOLH - great track workout! thanksAimee - you are doing great way to get in that pool we can do it!JM - thje bi-lateral was a Little bit better!thanksSherri -thanks! ~D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks to me like an awesome day! good swim and good quality time with the girls! doesnt get better does it!? Enjoy the weather, it's about time!
Anyone who can do 2500 meters is no slouch. Keep up the good work. I'm amazed how you juggle family, work and training. Good thing you only need 2 hours of sleep a night. haha.
2500 sounds like a ton to me - I'm happy with my 800. :) It's all about perspective, I guess.
Golf sounds fun. I can't wait to get out again! Hoping for Friday if the weather cooperates.
Way to get the workouts in! Um...2500m is a lot! Someday I'll work up to that, but I'm not there yet!
I had to smile that the girls all like different milks, it reminds me of my sister and I, strawberry and chocolate! :)
Nice swim. So did the lesson make any difference now that you've had a chance to play?
Love the pictures of the girls...kids are the best! Sounds like you juggle a ton!
Great workout!
J - thanks! was a GREAT day
B - appreciate it, I might have to start mixing in some naps with this Tri training LOL
H - great track workout! thanks
Aimee - you are doing great way to get in that pool we can do it!
JM - thje bi-lateral was a Little bit better!
thanks
Sherri -thanks!
~D
Post a Comment