SWIM BIKE RUN
The Leprechaun made a trip to your house! lUCKY...WHAT A GREAT IDEA:)
Long week! I love the stuffed animals hanging all over the place, leprechaun visit is a super cute idea.Hope you have a better day today!
We all have crazy, hectic weeks. It is o-kay to take unscheduled rest days and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. I heard from someone that "life" should be the 4th discipline in triathlon training...it is so true!
call it a rest day and tomorrow's a whole new one! Hope it goes a little better! Cheers
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The Leprechaun made a trip to your house! lUCKY...WHAT A GREAT IDEA:)
Long week! I love the stuffed animals hanging all over the place, leprechaun visit is a super cute idea.
Hope you have a better day today!
We all have crazy, hectic weeks. It is o-kay to take unscheduled rest days and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. I heard from someone that "life" should be the 4th discipline in triathlon training...it is so true!
call it a rest day and tomorrow's a whole new one! Hope it goes a little better! Cheers
Post a Comment