Sunday, March 14, 2010

Couldn't close out the weekend


3 comments:

Julie said...

Pay Doh and Polly Pockets were two of my daughter's favorites:)

Wow, you are a pretty good golfer:) This year I will be taking some lessons with my hubby! It is almost time to dust off my clubs! They have been sitting in the corner of my garage for over four years:)

skierz said...

I'm with you on the gold! Cant stand the time it takes(and it costs a fotune up hear)

Heather said...

I love my golf time in the summer, but we just have a 9 hole course in Pine City so it isn't so much of a time sucker. But I have totally done the "I'm not bowling on league next year because it takes time away from my training" thing. Which is usually met by the "what the hell is the matter with you, you psycho" look. :)