Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bookends

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Yays all around! Yay for having to punch a new hole in your belt, yay for being able to continue on with your current job, and yay for having a good run!

Heather said...

Starting and ending the day with workouts - perfect.

Julie said...

Good job on the double workout!! I am going to do the working out twice a day thing once it gets a little nicer:) I used to workout twice a few times a week last summer and it was great! Congrats on puching a new hole in on the belt!! Woo hoo!!

Pete32 said...

Great Tempo run, those always hurt all the way till the end!

DRog said...

Aimee - My thoughts Exactly!

Heather- love the start and finish w/o day!

Julie- Thanks! the meltdown is starting!

Pete - Thanks! I need to mix in more of those

~D