Friday, October 29, 2010

Worked it out


7 comments:

Johann said...

I hate when work interferes with training but the best is to just take it as good extra rest. I haven't overslept for a long time but it does happen to everyone.

Aimee said...

Good luck with your long run on Sunday!
This year, my husband is taking our boys trick-or-treating while I stay home and pass out candy. Ahhh...

valen said...

extra rest! extra rest!
resting makes you recover, and be ready for the next tough session

Jill said...

Your girls are precious!! Wait until they're in middle school and they make their own costumes and go out on their own and come home with a pillowcase full of candy, which I just threw some out two weeks ago (because they got WAY too much). I pray I dont eat any this year...I gotta be good.

Good luck with your long run tomorrow...I am going to try to do the same (but half the distance *sigh*)... but my heel is really cranky the past two days so not looking good.

Have a great Halloween!!! :)

The Triathlon Rx said...

I remember those in-person park & rec registration days. NUTS.

Hope you got a good run in today! You'll have to let me know how Race Across the Sky is... I get so many membership advantage emails that I deleted the one about the movie. =/

p.s. If you need 6am commitment, I happen to know of this T/F spin class....

kizzy said...

cute kids...and a lovely costumes...

--kizzy marmot

Quinton J said...

I love this costumes. they are too cute.