Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5! ...and get used to it




9 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to your girls!

I just couldn't bring myself to run outside - I'm not ready for this cold and yet! I had snow on my truck this morning. AND trees down all down my road.

Aimee said...

My son turned 5 in July and he amazes every day with how much he knows and can do by himself now. It's just crazy how fast time goes by.
Good for you for running outside in that temp! I know eventually I'll be doing the same thing, but I'm just not ready for that cold weather running yet!

Pahla said...

Happy Birthday to your girls!! Five is a great age, enjoy it!

Jon said...

Happy Birthday to your twins!

KovasP said...

Initially I kind of like running in the cold, but not so much 5 months from now. That's when I love the treadmill.

Caratunk Girl said...

Happy Birthday girls!!

I always always pick outside over the treadmill for a run. I can't deal with them the very thought of getting on one gives me that creepy yucky I don't want to do it feeling. I often XC ski instead of run when it gets really cold.

Jill said...

Hi Derek, Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town for a few days. Happy birthday to your girls - I am sure the time has flown by, crazy huh??!! I hope you're feeling better!!

I don't follow a lot of sports, but that doesn't mean they aren't on 24/7 (I just don't follow - ha)but it always appears to me (which isn't saying much) that all these play-off games and championship games are played later and later. Just seems wrong to me that baseball is playing in November.

I need to get my rear in gear for November, too. I shudder to think how many times I've said that this year...






Emz said...

S o m e one needs a treadmill. hehehee. Snow? what is this "snow" thing you speak of? I still don't know what "fall" is. 92 today. freaking awesome.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to the girls:)

I am already whining about the colder weather. Just think, you know darn well we will be layering and heading out in below zero weather in January! I am so not ready!

Happy Halloween!