Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kickin It









9 comments:

Matty O said...

Awesome man. Keep focussed. Sucks being sick, I feel another chest infection coming on myself... trying to kick it again since this is my busiest time of year with fall cleanups.

25 bags?!?!?! holy cow man! Your poor back!!! I feel for you believe me, spent 7 hours doing the same with all my accounts yesterday.

You rock as a dad. The sad thing is, I have been to numerous disney events as an adult myself, and I don't have kids haha.

Hope you feel better man.

Quinton J said...

Yeah…nice work pops. What about blowing those leaves on your neighbours’ lawn?
And the Disney night…just awesome! They looked like they had a blast!

Jill said...

LOVE the pictures - all that pink and I'm just in heaven!!

You and your leaves are making me feel so guilty, you're defintely getting a great upper body workout in.

Glad the run went well and you hacked up all the crud so it's hopefully gone :).

Have a great week...I may be unable to comment until I get back, but maybe I can find a little internet cafe.

Johann said...

Good to hear you had a nice run. I hope “sick season” is over here by us. Super pictures!

Emz said...

what?!

leaves actually fall in the fall some places!? weird. Sorry but I want to open them all up and jump into them.

valen said...

6 miles is a decent workout. You're back on track and closer than you think to IM!

Julie said...

Cute pictures of the girls:)

Yay for a good run!! I wish I was in the same boat as you. I am just not back to normal yet....this marathon took so much out of me. I honestly thought that I would feel back to normal by now. Stay healthy and take care!

Heather said...

Love the fancy pink skirts!

Glad you are getting out running and feeling a little better. Sometimes the fresh air helps a little!

Aimee said...

I bet your girls loved that!! :)

Wow..25 bags! That is crazy!