Oh my gosh, the picture of your van brings me back to last summer:) I am pretty sure I had more baskets of clothes...and I may or may not have been able to see out of my back window! I do not miss that one bit:)
Nice work getting all of your workouts in...good luck with your big training day tomorrow:)
Its tough man. I don't have kids yet so I know that I have somewhat of an "easier" schedule haha. Balance... again, its out there its just trying to nail it down.
I am going to start getting my runs in at 5am too I think. Got up today and had to get to work early so I can mulch again. Next week is the week.
I am always amazed at how triathlete parents juggle their schedules. I like to run early, get it done, and then it opens up the afternoon for a bike ride. Good luck with the push-up challenge! It is tough!
5 comments:
way to get it all done! good to hear that work is also rocking! good job!
Nice job balancing everything. It's good that the girls love the Blast so much - less guilt for working out!
Oh my gosh, the picture of your van brings me back to last summer:) I am pretty sure I had more baskets of clothes...and I may or may not have been able to see out of my back window! I do not miss that one bit:)
Nice work getting all of your workouts in...good luck with your big training day tomorrow:)
Its tough man. I don't have kids yet so I know that I have somewhat of an "easier" schedule haha. Balance... again, its out there its just trying to nail it down.
I am going to start getting my runs in at 5am too I think. Got up today and had to get to work early so I can mulch again. Next week is the week.
Keep up the hard work!
I am always amazed at how triathlete parents juggle their schedules. I like to run early, get it done, and then it opens up the afternoon for a bike ride. Good luck with the push-up challenge! It is tough!
Post a Comment