Great workout! I never got so many tickets until we moved here...they give tickets for everything! I have had 3 No seat belts...but I wasn't even out of my street yet! I get so mad...I now put my seat belt on before leaving the driveway!
There's a cop sitting at the end of my subdivision about every other day; I'm certain for the same reasons as yours. I warn my daughter daily to be careful (and me, too :) ). Nice workouts, Derek...and hope the run goes well tomorrow :)!!
3 comments:
Great workout!
I never got so many tickets until we moved here...they give tickets for everything! I have had 3 No seat belts...but I wasn't even out of my street yet! I get so mad...I now put my seat belt on before leaving the driveway!
Add some peanut butter to your shake, it will taste slightly closer to a Blizzard.(only slightly) Good workouts!
There's a cop sitting at the end of my subdivision about every other day; I'm certain for the same reasons as yours. I warn my daughter daily to be careful (and me, too :) ). Nice workouts, Derek...and hope the run goes well tomorrow :)!!
Post a Comment