SWIM BIKE RUN
Happy Anniversary! Mmmm, chocolate is my weakness:)Nice job on the 100 laps in the pool:) I would be lucky to finish one and I am not joking about this! You will totally get to that goal weight...no worries.
Happy Anniversary! Awesome job with the swim! I cannot even imagine swimming that far!
Great workout man! Your swim is awesome!FYI, the more weight you lose the faster you run :) I got down to 195 or so for my marathon and it felt awesome running without the weight.Good luck but make sure you keep the body fueled for the race, fine balance.Ice the back and way to go on the massage. I swear by sports massage :)If I lived closer I'd help ya out on the landscaping haha, it will get done when you get bored ;)Our anniversary is in a week and a half. 14yrs, way to go!
Happy Anniversary! !4 years is amazing and how sweet that you both got each other the same thing : )Great swim! I am wondering what is bi-lateral breathing? we start the swimming part of our training this weekend and the more knowledge, the better!Is your swim for your tri in a pool or a lake? Ours is in a lake, it is kind of grossing me out!
You are a MACHINE!
Happy Anniversary!Nice going on the swim...and with a bad back. Definitely Ironman material ;)Have a great evening together, and enjoy the chocolate.
Wow, awesome swim! Glad your back is improving. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on the anniversary, 14 years is a long time for someone to put up with you. hahahaha.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Mmmm, chocolate is my weakness:)
Nice job on the 100 laps in the pool:) I would be lucky to finish one and I am not joking about this! You will totally get to that goal weight...no worries.
Happy Anniversary! Awesome job with the swim! I cannot even imagine swimming that far!
Great workout man! Your swim is awesome!
FYI, the more weight you lose the faster you run :) I got down to 195 or so for my marathon and it felt awesome running without the weight.
Good luck but make sure you keep the body fueled for the race, fine balance.
Ice the back and way to go on the massage. I swear by sports massage :)
If I lived closer I'd help ya out on the landscaping haha, it will get done when you get bored ;)
Our anniversary is in a week and a half. 14yrs, way to go!
Happy Anniversary! !4 years is amazing and how sweet that you both got each other the same thing : )
Great swim! I am wondering what is bi-lateral breathing? we start the swimming part of our training this weekend and the more knowledge, the better!
Is your swim for your tri in a pool or a lake? Ours is in a lake, it is kind of grossing me out!
You are a MACHINE!
Happy Anniversary!
Nice going on the swim...and with a bad back. Definitely Ironman material ;)
Have a great evening together, and enjoy the chocolate.
Wow, awesome swim! Glad your back is improving. Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on the anniversary, 14 years is a long time for someone to put up with you. hahahaha.
Post a Comment