Sunday, May 30, 2010

Staycation


7 comments:

Matty O said...

They have a water park an hour from our house that Heather and I love going to haha! We are giant kids.

That has to be one of the best ideas invented, waterparks at hotels.

Great job not going nuts with the recovery week.

You will pick up right where you left off!

Caratunk Girl said...

I have a super hard time eating well when away from home - sounds like you pulled it off! Good luck with your recovery week - I know it is tough not to go crazy. Sounds like an awesome time at the water park! And the BP thing (GRRRR) so neat that she was asking all those good questions!

skierz said...

being away from the routine eating makes it tough for mr as well! This weekend I experienece fiest hand in a run. Was away visting family, ate terribly and it almost killed me on my run! lesson learned! looks like a good weekend for you!

Julie said...

My little guy also gets super excited when he hears that we are staying at a hotel:) When we went to Duluth last summer we stayed at the Edgewater...now everytime we stay at a hotel he says, Are we going to Duluth?" You better enjoy these hotel breaks now....they will not always like them! My fourteen year old daughter just rolls her eyes now when we suggest water parks:)

Good luck this week with picking up on the training:)

Patrick Mahoney said...

Nice. I sometimes have trouble getting Ian out of the hotel room once we are checked in...

I race in San Diego a lot so we'll hotel it on the Saturday and after the race go to the zoo or something...

wendy said...

Cool! We have thought about going there, too!

Aimee said...

I love the staycation idea! It sounds like you all had a lot of fun! :)