I have had a really hard time getting the biking in the last couple of weeks - when it does fit in my schedule, the weather hasn't been great. Hopefully this week! Nice job on your training!
Agree 100% on your swimming logic. Stay in the pool and keep focussed on your technique! Way to hammer out that swim post lifting (always dread those days!).
Sometimes fast just has to be replaced by form. Personally I think that we profit from this with muscle memory. IT keeps us going when things get rough.
5 comments:
I have had a really hard time getting the biking in the last couple of weeks - when it does fit in my schedule, the weather hasn't been great. Hopefully this week! Nice job on your training!
Agree 100% on your swimming logic. Stay in the pool and keep focussed on your technique! Way to hammer out that swim post lifting (always dread those days!).
The yard looks great! You can come to my house anytime you want...my yard needs help:)
Way to go on your training! It sounds like you are finally feeling better:)
Yup, I'd say landscaping counts too. Keep up the good work, your doing great.
B
Sometimes fast just has to be replaced by form. Personally I think that we profit from this with muscle memory. IT keeps us going when things get rough.
Nice yard, the chickens have destroyed mine...
Post a Comment