I feel for you! We were without a washer and dryer for about 1 week last spring. I had to drive to Champlin and stay at the laundry cleaners for a few hours:( I do not miss that at all!
If it makes you feel any better I have been slacking this week. I feel so guilty...really! Have a good one:)
Take the rest days and enjoy them! It messes with my head when I don't workout. I feel like I am a failure (after one day?!). Keep up the good work, seems that balancing a family is just as hard, if not harder, than getting the training in :)
You have my sympathies, no washer or dryer is horrible! A workout in itself in fact.
Last year our washing machine gave up the ghost, and I spent a week washing clothes in buckets. Eventually, still waiting for the repair man to tell us when he would come, I opened the machine up myself. The drive belt had broken...that was it. Fixed it for 2 euros and cancelled the call out.
4 comments:
I feel for you! We were without a washer and dryer for about 1 week last spring. I had to drive to Champlin and stay at the laundry cleaners for a few hours:( I do not miss that at all!
If it makes you feel any better I have been slacking this week. I feel so guilty...really! Have a good one:)
NOt a thing wrong with a rest day from time to time! Way to go Em! You have another swimmer/triathlete in the making!
Take the rest days and enjoy them! It messes with my head when I don't workout. I feel like I am a failure (after one day?!). Keep up the good work, seems that balancing a family is just as hard, if not harder, than getting the training in :)
You have my sympathies, no washer or dryer is horrible! A workout in itself in fact.
Last year our washing machine gave up the ghost, and I spent a week washing clothes in buckets. Eventually, still waiting for the repair man to tell us when he would come, I opened the machine up myself. The drive belt had broken...that was it. Fixed it for 2 euros and cancelled the call out.
Post a Comment