Holy crap, you did a 5k in 19 something!! You did fantastic and are pretty freaking fast! Congrats to you:) I had been eyeing that race for sometime. I just ran the mile and we had a busy weekend moving college boy back home:) Maybe next year.
Wow, that's an amazing time. It's off the chain. haha. (See this is where I use off the chain and not epic). I guess that 30 mile run paid off. You've now taught me the secret to a blistering fast 5km run - do 30 miles. Again, amazing and job well done.
Nice pace D! Looks like you were on a mission that day huh? 5Ks are fun... I usually meet a lot of cool people when I run them. A lot of people don't like talking while racing though :(
Killer swim too?!?! How are you hitting 4k in the POOL??? I am not worthy haha!
7 comments:
Holy crap, you did a 5k in 19 something!! You did fantastic and are pretty freaking fast! Congrats to you:) I had been eyeing that race for sometime. I just ran the mile and we had a busy weekend moving college boy back home:) Maybe next year.
Wow, that's an amazing time. It's off the chain. haha. (See this is where I use off the chain and not epic). I guess that 30 mile run paid off. You've now taught me the secret to a blistering fast 5km run - do 30 miles. Again, amazing and job well done.
Super fast time! Congrats!
Nice pace D! Looks like you were on a mission that day huh? 5Ks are fun... I usually meet a lot of cool people when I run them. A lot of people don't like talking while racing though :(
Killer swim too?!?! How are you hitting 4k in the POOL??? I am not worthy haha!
Derek
WOW, that is one fast time. well done it's awesome!!
Johan
Wow, congrats on the super speedy 5k! That's awesome.
Woohoo...you did so awesome! You are super fast!!! And, I can't believe you did a 4000m swim...wow!
Post a Comment