Alright... swimming etiquette. I would have tore the guy a new one for hitting me!!!
I do the same with waving people in. I hate waiting and to be honest the lanes are pretty wide, there should be no issues with 2 people per lane. I view swimmers like I view cyclists a lot. They think their $hit don't stink!
Great swim numbers, we gotta get back in the pool again.
a productive landscape day and a victory in teh pool! dont you love 'those' people?? the speedie swimmers who have no clue how abd they are messing up a goond workout? if you are using flippers to go fast, get out of the fast lane!
4 comments:
Alright... swimming etiquette. I would have tore the guy a new one for hitting me!!!
I do the same with waving people in. I hate waiting and to be honest the lanes are pretty wide, there should be no issues with 2 people per lane. I view swimmers like I view cyclists a lot. They think their $hit don't stink!
Great swim numbers, we gotta get back in the pool again.
I always invite people to share with me as well. Seems to add +1 on the Karma scale.
a productive landscape day and a victory in teh pool! dont you love 'those' people?? the speedie swimmers who have no clue how abd they are messing up a goond workout? if you are using flippers to go fast, get out of the fast lane!
What is up with this weather? I miss April! Nice job with the swimming.
Post a Comment