SWIM BIKE RUN
you are in trouble, the girls love Starbucks! best go and find a second job to support that developing habit! great productive weekend!
I still have so much to do with my yard too!! I know what you mean about it being crazy busy at Home Depot...especially the weekends. Woo hoo for new boxers:) Happy Monday!
Fast run! Nice job!
We did lots of yard work this weekend too, but we actually love it! I totally know what you mean about Home Depot...weekends are ALWAYS crazy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you are in trouble, the girls love Starbucks! best go and find a second job to support that developing habit! great productive weekend!
I still have so much to do with my yard too!! I know what you mean about it being crazy busy at Home Depot...especially the weekends. Woo hoo for new boxers:) Happy Monday!
Fast run! Nice job!
We did lots of yard work this weekend too, but we actually love it! I totally know what you mean about Home Depot...weekends are ALWAYS crazy!
Post a Comment