Friday, May 21, 2010

Shouldn't Copycat





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey bars made of old tyres look like fun, do they stretch? Emily looks like she is having a great time, good photo!

Have an enjoyable weekend, and bring home a doggie, the world need more kids with dogs :)
They make great running partners too!

Caratunk Girl said...

OMG that picture of Emily is awesome. She is having a blast! Hope your monkey bar DOMS gets better soon! :)

Aimee said...

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh when you said you thought you pulled something doing the monkey bars! I used to love them when I was a kid, but now they just hurt my hands and I can't do them with a darn! Ha ha!

Jill said...

Um yeah, monkey bars are not made for adults. haha. Hope you're doing okay! Don't ya hate how fast the weekends go when we're so busy with so much!! Hope it was great!!