I loved this Derek!! These kind of posts are always my favorites....right along with race reports:) I think it is pretty cool that you and your wife started dating in college. Mr. Julie and I met when I was a senior in high school. I love the mullet...ha ha! I am pretty sure that my brothers had some pretty good mullets growing too:)
My first car was a Mustang!! It was a 1980 red Mustang and I loved that car:)
Awesome post!!! I still remember the last list you did, adding the pictures was a great movie. First off, on that picture with your dad and grandma, I looked at it before reading it and thought your dad was you!!! Only after I read it did I realize you were the little guy in front. haha.
Loved the "excuse" to get wasted by golfing. haha. Becareful, even stopping by a golf club on a long run can get you wasted. hahaha.
Next comment...."THAT'S NOT A BEER BONG", that's a warm up beer bong. It looks like a straw compared to what I'm used to. haha. Although it's nice to see you drank Coors Light back then. haha
Great post - I agree with ranking this and race reports as being the favourite.
Wow - you really date yourself by posting those pics ;) lol
Great post!
Hey are you on twitter? I dont have you in my contact list. I'm trying to compile the list of people doing IMLP 2011 from the Training Payne Cult following.
Ahhh, now that wasn't so hard, was it? :) I love learning more about you and glad you chose to do 14, cuz that's just that much more to learn :). I wondered if you'd bring up the partying. Your list is so nice and organized - I imagine that's how your life is these days!! :) Thanks, Derek!
17 comments:
This is so amazing I don't even no where to start except costume party my a**
I loved this Derek!! These kind of posts are always my favorites....right along with race reports:) I think it is pretty cool that you and your wife started dating in college. Mr. Julie and I met when I was a senior in high school. I love the mullet...ha ha! I am pretty sure that my brothers had some pretty good mullets growing too:)
My first car was a Mustang!! It was a 1980 red Mustang and I loved that car:)
Great post Derek!
Awesome post!!! I still remember the last list you did, adding the pictures was a great movie. First off, on that picture with your dad and grandma, I looked at it before reading it and thought your dad was you!!! Only after I read it did I realize you were the little guy in front. haha.
Loved the "excuse" to get wasted by golfing. haha. Becareful, even stopping by a golf club on a long run can get you wasted. hahaha.
Next comment...."THAT'S NOT A BEER BONG", that's a warm up beer bong. It looks like a straw compared to what I'm used to. haha. Although it's nice to see you drank Coors Light back then. haha
Great post.
B
Those pics are fantastic!! What a great post. I gotta agree with Patrick, though, that you aren't fooling us by calling it a "theme party!" :-)
Oh man! Those photos are so FANTASTIC it's hard to pick a fav. I hope you got Stace's permission before you posted them :)
Thanks for the award....I'll get on it this weekend but not sure I can promise bong photos!
Great post! I'm a new reader so I'm glad I got to know a bit more about you :)
Really super post and photos! Amazing what we do through life, but somehow it turns out alright.
Costume party? Riiiiiiiiight ;)
Thanks for the tag!
Great post - I agree with ranking this and race reports as being the favourite.
Wow - you really date yourself by posting those pics ;) lol
Great post!
Hey are you on twitter? I dont have you in my contact list. I'm trying to compile the list of people doing IMLP 2011 from the Training Payne Cult following.
HAHA love the comments. Classic. B was right, that was a warmup to his beer bong!
Alright, I have it in my inventory. BDD tagged me in one as well (different I think).
Time to dig and see what I have not used previously...
"It looks like a straw compared to what I'm used to"...Bryan says that a lot.
Nice post brother...a great story told here.
Ahhh, now that wasn't so hard, was it? :) I love learning more about you and glad you chose to do 14, cuz that's just that much more to learn :). I wondered if you'd bring up the partying. Your list is so nice and organized - I imagine that's how your life is these days!! :) Thanks, Derek!
Costume party? HA yeah right. You look so much like your dad!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE ABasin. Just the name makes me smile. Thanks for that. I still ski the bumps like crap, but I am fun to watch.
Some amazing photos and great stories, thanks so much for sharing!
Nice Mullet dude!
And that one pic looks like a casting call for "Sons of Anarchy"
Is it wrong that I knew that was Mandalay Bay without even reading your caption? Many a good times had at that sportsbook!
Hockey hair !!! been there, rolled that. Great story line.
I'm super impressed you scanned in all those photos! Makes me want to dig out my high school year books... :)
you should start using the red headband and bring some sense of fashio back to triathlon! LOL
Post a Comment