Saturday, November 20, 2010

Must get them outside


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 30 for 30. All of them that I have seen have been awesome. I like all the goodies you bought from the TC Running room. The hat rocks. Have you noticed how sharp the edges are on the Clif and Hammer gels? I've used both this year off and on (whichever is on sale) and they can seriously cut you! Hope you get some outside time today my friend!

Jon said...

Nice new layout!

Jason said...

30 for 30 is unreal. I have loved every one of them and especially the Terry Fox story.

I would say it's purchase worthy.

The Triathlon Rx said...

Which ESPN channel is this 30 for 30 series on? I'm paying for cable.. and if I can't watch Minnesota sports pull their weight I might as well watch some GOOD athletes on TV... >=/

(Yeah... someone's a little salty.)

Ohhh Southdale. When I was in high school that was "the cool" mall. Hope the girls get some outdoor time in. I bet they love making snow forts and stuff in the winter!

The Triathlon Rx said...

p.s. I woulda given you a better discount if you came to Gear. :)

Heather said...

Running around southdale definitely counts for something. I spent three hours at ikea yesterday, I figure that was cross training for sure. :)

Unknown said...

I have a bunch of the 3o for 30 eps on the DVR. Can't wait until IMTX training begins so I can cuddle up with my Fluid Trainer and watch all of them!

Aimee said...

I've never heard of 30 for 30, but now I'm definitely going to check it out!
Ugh...I know exactly what you mean about the kids going crazy at night. Thankfully, our boys were able to get out a little bit today to get rid of some of their unending energy!! Ha ha

Johann said...

I was running in the 1980's so Terry Fox was big for me. Always inspiring and great to remind me I'm capable of much more.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I watched that special as well, I was in just pure amazement.

Bryan said...

Being a canadian, Terry Fox is a major hero in this country. I know the documentary your talking about, pretty amazing and tradjic ending. Amazing this is how young he was. In Canada every year there is hundreds if not thousands of Terry Fox runs. I sure he would never have dream how incrediable of an impact he made even without finishing. I'm sure it tore him up, little did he know.

B