Monday, November 8, 2010

Ducked out


12 comments:

Jon said...

I got mine postponed until early December. Hoping it will get me off the hook from work for 2 weeks!....somehow I doubt that...

How much laundry do you do a week on top of workout clothes? You are the laundry KING!

Heather said...

Glad you were able to get out of jury duty. Looks like you had a productive day all around!

You'll have to post a picture of the trainer set up once you get it all done. Winter time! I am thinking I need to drag my bike in the house and get it on the trainer . . . maybe tomorrow.

Aimee said...

Ugh...I had to do my jury duty commitment a couple of months ago and it took all day! I understand how important it is to do it, but it really is a hassle...especially when you have kids!

Caratunk Girl said...

Glad you got jury duty postponed!

Good luck setting up your cave of pain. I love my aerobottle - if you get what I have, I have some advice so you do not end up covered in sticky liquid from your aerobotttle.

Quinton J said...

I love how you set the tone with the laundry shot.
This is real-life people!

Remember...nuthin' soft in the pain cave. Caratunk was gettin' frilly and I had to step in. It needs to be rough down there.

Bryan said...

D, my two cents. Act like a "crazy man" when you get there, like your unbalanced, keep saying things like, "I like to see people fry". haha.

It will get you out I'm sure.

B

Emz said...

I didn't see any superman undies in the wash?!?!!?

skierz said...

Another battle won! Jury duty sucks! when you are practicing yoga, don't force poses as they can become unproductive and create imbalance. it is afterall supposed to be good for us! LOL keep going dude, you are a machine!

Betsy said...

I was on Jury duty for 10 weeks once...and then they settled out of court! I actually kinda liked it but I now feel like I've served my life time civil duty.

Velma said...

As I criminologist, they never pick me for jury duty :)

I did yoga last night and I am really enjoying myself

JohnP said...

Laundry? What is that?
Don't you have a magic closet? My last couple houses came pre-equipped with one. I just toss the clothes on the floor and they magically reappear in the closet all cleaned and pressed. It's amazing!

Julie said...

I am not a big fan of jury duty either. Woo hoo for it being postponed!

Wow, Derek does laundry!?! Impressive:) Let me think back to the last time my hubby did laundry........ummmm......never!!

Have a good one!