Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Truant and Stranded



11 comments:

Jill said...

Ugh, sorry about the car costs, no fun! I just had my Pilot in because it was "hissing" and it has a leak in the AC valve. $450 to fix, at cost (due to my brother being a big-wig at the Honda dealership) so since it's not AC season, I am putting it off for a few weeks. The car also needs new tires and they are $700 (again, at cost - ouch) with an alignment. I left w/o either fixed...college daughter is eating up all my income. Grr.

You need to put your alarm clock across the room so when it goes off, you can jump out of bed to turn it off and then you're already up :). If I slept through my alarm, I'd be late for work and fired. Ha.

Happy ebaying :). Hope you found some good deals (I get on there now and then when scouring climbing equipment for my son, that stuff is ridiculously expensive).

Aimee said...

3 hours of yard work! Wow!

I've been really tired these last couple of weeks too and haven't been able to get out of bed for my early workouts. I wonder if it's the changing of the seasons that has everyone out of whack!

My husband and I have that trainer and we really like it! It's much quieter than the one we had previously!

Patrick Mahoney said...

Yeah I was gonna say something but EMZ beat me to it. Your use of "tranny" threw me for a split second every time I read it.

Unknown said...

tranny ...hehehehe

Good call on the trainer. It is like what Tony Horton says about Ab Ripper X, "I hate it, but I love it!"

valen said...

I know is nothing to do with the post, but you're looking quite lean. pass me the secret!

Matty O said...

HA... HAHAHAHAHA @EMZ that was hilarious.

Alright, don't beat yourself up over the workouts man, take some time off. I see you have Malibu next week, give your body a break. TAPER!

You are the epitome of a dedicated athlete. I think you and Bryan are the only people that have never missed a workout haha.

Good luck with the yardwork. I broke my toe landscaping... long story but it involved me getting thrown from my mower and into a retaining wall. Apparently you cannot move retaining walls with your foot.

Jon said...

LOL @ Emz comment. Was waiting for that! haha!

You are gonna love the Kurt Kinetic trainer!

KovasP said...

Yard work burns a surprisingly large amount of calories!

Velma said...

Can you help me with my yard? I am glad I helped you burn some hours on hulu :)

Take some time to rest, there will be plenty of time on the road next year!

The Triathlon Rx said...

Well to end your week on a good note... looks like I got a lil somethin' for you over at DRTR!

Bryan said...

Hey bro, sorry to hear about the car, that hurts. You at least look like your having fun doing the yard work. haha.

B