I'm thinking winter skipped turkey day for you and it's really Christmas there! Ick!! Though it is only 16 degrees here in Denverland, we do not have any snow. Had some earlier, just an inch, but it quickly left.
You're being smart with the knee. Hate it when we try to do our legs better by wt training and then we can't because some body part has to protest.
You've been a true inspiration to me and a good friend with all my heel issues - nothing but supportive yet also making me stop feeling sorry for myself. I am grateful for all that - thank you!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your special girls...I am so happy you are not the same person you were 4 years ago - those girls have an awesome dad now :).
Dude, it was 85 and humid on thanksgiving here, that's just not right... Although I'm not missing the midwest winters, wearing shorts around the holiday season is no fun!
Happy belated thanksgiving!! Hope it was filled with family time and good food. And hey - Turkey is gluten free!! (As long as it's not topped with gravy... made with flour... fail!!)
I'm definitely switching the focus to swimming and riding this winter. But DAMNIT need to find a different weekend pool other than the SLP LTF. Hot. Salty. Nastiness.
That snow will be in Denver this week! Yikes! I can't believe it's the end of Nov. and we haven't had snow yet. It's been nice, but I'm in full on snow preparation mode now! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! :)
13 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you are feeling so good about life, certainly something to be grateful for.
Wise choice to take care of that knee.
DRog!
Happy Thanksgiving!
You have snow, we have massive quantities of rain.
Be safe if you are travelng. It looks beautiful but hazardous!
Happy Thanksgiving! I just got back from a very chilly, slippery run - winter is here.
I'm thinking winter skipped turkey day for you and it's really Christmas there! Ick!! Though it is only 16 degrees here in Denverland, we do not have any snow. Had some earlier, just an inch, but it quickly left.
You're being smart with the knee. Hate it when we try to do our legs better by wt training and then we can't because some body part has to protest.
You've been a true inspiration to me and a good friend with all my heel issues - nothing but supportive yet also making me stop feeling sorry for myself. I am grateful for all that - thank you!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with all your special girls...I am so happy you are not the same person you were 4 years ago - those girls have an awesome dad now :).
makes me kind of jealous that your winter means snow where's mine is crap rain, ha ha ha.
happy tg
UGHHHHHHHHHHH SNOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Gobble Wobble!!!
I hope that you and your family had a blessed Thanksgiving Derek!! Yes, I would say it looks like winter is here:) Are you ready?
Have a great weekend!
Dude, it was 85 and humid on thanksgiving here, that's just not right... Although I'm not missing the midwest winters, wearing shorts around the holiday season is no fun!
I could go for some snow actually. Watch that twitch...
Happy belated thanksgiving!! Hope it was filled with family time and good food. And hey - Turkey is gluten free!! (As long as it's not topped with gravy... made with flour... fail!!)
I'm definitely switching the focus to swimming and riding this winter. But DAMNIT need to find a different weekend pool other than the SLP LTF. Hot. Salty. Nastiness.
Smart approach. Keep up the good work.
B
That snow will be in Denver this week! Yikes! I can't believe it's the end of Nov. and we haven't had snow yet. It's been nice, but I'm in full on snow preparation mode now!
I hope you had a good Thanksgiving! :)
Happy late Thanksgiving! We got snow Friday and today. I ran tonight and it was fun to make my own tracks in the snow.
Post a Comment