How did I not know that you were going to race in Malibu? Wow, nice warm and sunny day:) You had a great finish time! Way to rock it with a 1:36! Also, nice placement:)
Great pics and great report! One of my favorite things about when I lived in Florida was running by the beach. Taking a dip after Saturday long runs was simply heaven!
Congratulations, Derek!!! That's a great time considering you weren't even prepping to race it until last minute - and those hills, bleh!! I heard it was windy, too (had a friend who did the full). LOVE LOVE LOVE races in CA, especially along the coast - I hope you are enjoying all your time there and now relaxing by/in the vast blue ocean! :)
What a perfect weekend to get out of town and run an awesome, beautiful, sunny race. Nice job! I love the pics too, especially the one of the runners on the road where you can see the sun at the top of the picture.
Woohoo! Congrats on your race! That is a super speedy time! Yay! That looked like such a beautiful run, and the swag is awesome! I'd take a beach towel over a cotton race shirt any day! :)
19 comments:
How did I not know that you were going to race in Malibu? Wow, nice warm and sunny day:) You had a great finish time! Way to rock it with a 1:36! Also, nice placement:)
Welcome back!
Awesome! That looks like a great race D. I love how you decided on the way to the race to try for a PR - you came darn close too! Love your pictures.
Great run! Feels so good to run out on the coast.
Jealous you got good smooth pics with your camera... any pointers?
Keep up the good work man, nothing like a major confidence booster like this going into the winter!
Nice, congrats on the race
I love the views and even love going to beach after the race.
Those photo's look soooo much warmer than it is here today. I'm debating wearing a ski suit for my run tonight.
Enjoy it while it lasts!! :)
Great pics and great report! One of my favorite things about when I lived in Florida was running by the beach. Taking a dip after Saturday long runs was simply heaven!
This is WAY too awesome! The weekend it blizzards @ home you escape off to Sunny California!
Nice time, btw. I would LOVE a 1:36!
I love that you were snapping pics and enjoying the run, but still came in close to a PR - way to rock your race!!
Super run, well done! Great photos as well. Zuma beach...our president's surname is Zuma.:) Towels are great to get as swag.
Great race Derek! Awesome pics too!!!
Cool pictures, awesome time in my world !! great job.
I love that stretch.
Congratulations, Derek!!! That's a great time considering you weren't even prepping to race it until last minute - and those hills, bleh!! I heard it was windy, too (had a friend who did the full). LOVE LOVE LOVE races in CA, especially along the coast - I hope you are enjoying all your time there and now relaxing by/in the vast blue ocean! :)
Awesome job DRog!! ET song got you through it right?! ;)
I must run by a beach one day!
awesome man, but you didn't call nor write...
The pics say it all. You had a great time there and a great run... I mean race!
OK, so 1:30 might be too slow for you if you missed by 6 minutes and were taking pictures and in one looking backwards.
Great race and the photos are awesome.
What a perfect weekend to get out of town and run an awesome, beautiful, sunny race. Nice job! I love the pics too, especially the one of the runners on the road where you can see the sun at the top of the picture.
Woohoo! Congrats on your race! That is a super speedy time! Yay! That looked like such a beautiful run, and the swag is awesome! I'd take a beach towel over a cotton race shirt any day! :)
Looks like a beautiful race. I'm on the opposite coast with similar goals as you.
Kevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment