I am cracking up at all the pink sock mismatches...I have similar but my pile has larger sized sockes .... and they're all boys athletic ones - not quite as fun as yours :).
Ice already? Ick!!!
2-hours of weight?? Oh my...I'd be dead. I went to a 1-hour weight lifting class today and was toast the rest of the day. I am glad you're getting in some killer weights though...you're going to be so ready to rock AZ!!!!! :)
I just threw away a pile that same size of mis match socks! I can never figure it out! I'm excited to hear how AZ goes...that is my home town...use to be! =)
I wasted at least 4 minutes of my work day looking for a match adn then I saw Dr. TriRunner's comment and had to spend another 4 minutes. I think I too see a match - lower right corner and upper left corner with the pink band? You could probably wear ariel and Belle together in a pinch too! This afternoon is looking like another great sock sorting kinda day :) Happy Thanksgiving!
7 comments:
I am cracking up at all the pink sock mismatches...I have similar but my pile has larger sized sockes .... and they're all boys athletic ones - not quite as fun as yours :).
Ice already? Ick!!!
2-hours of weight?? Oh my...I'd be dead. I went to a 1-hour weight lifting class today and was toast the rest of the day. I am glad you're getting in some killer weights though...you're going to be so ready to rock AZ!!!!! :)
Happy new week!
I just threw away a pile that same size of mis match socks! I can never figure it out!
I'm excited to hear how AZ goes...that is my home town...use to be! =)
Seriously..we have the same issue in our house with unmatched socks! Where do they all go? Really??
Nice job on the weights and spin class! It sounds like you have some great fitness right now!
You just need the right person folding... I see two matching Hello Kitty socks!
I wasted at least 4 minutes of my work day looking for a match adn then I saw Dr. TriRunner's comment and had to spend another 4 minutes. I think I too see a match - lower right corner and upper left corner with the pink band? You could probably wear ariel and Belle together in a pinch too! This afternoon is looking like another great sock sorting kinda day :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Looks like washing those puppies are easy, finding matching pairs look like Hell. haha
b
There is a gremlin in my dryer that eats socks. Maybe there is one in your dryer as well.
Kevin
http://halftriing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment