Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Return from gluttony






13 comments:

valen said...

love that bkround photo, great new look.
and about your race...COOL! how funny you can change your plan on the bus to the start line and pull a 1.3smthing out of the sleeve.

congrats!

Johann said...

Those are awesome pics! Sounds like you are motivated for some hard training.

Emz said...

Sooooo no dairy but how many times did you visit the "doctor"?

C2Iowa said...

I like the background pic! Looks like a good trip.

ShutUpandRun said...

Didn't gain any weight? What kind of vacation is that? Seriously, never been to SM, would love to go.

TRI714 said...

Should myself and Patrick be offended that you didn't look us up?

You don't write, you don't call. Geez.

Aimee said...

I like your new blog look! It sounds like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the half. Beautiful pictures...I miss S.Monica, Malibu...I was there 10 years ago.

Julie said...

Hi Derek,
Those pictures are making me a little jealous! I am already tired of the snow:) Those beautiful sunny pictures are making me want to plan a trip somewhere warm ASAP! We are supposed to see some pretty cold weather soon and I hear Thanksgiving is going to be an icebox!

Nice job on the push-ups!


Have a nice weekend!

Matty O said...

HAHA @ EMZ!

Yeah, I have had enough of California though. Every time I go there its not my thing. I did however enjoy Napa and everything NORTH of there. Seems more normal thinking people up north?!

Jill said...

Did you not take the kiddos to CA with you for the race??? Hum...I thought you had. We used to go to San Clemente (a friend lives there) for eternity when my kiddos were little and I still miss it. Need to get back there one day again, such good times. Glad you didn't again weight (jealous!!) and are back on your proper path again. I'm going to try to be inspired, ok?? Thanks!!
Have a great weekend!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I like the new background

Caratunk Girl said...

Nice new layout! Love the pictures, sounds like an awesome time!